O ne of the first things, along with water, that a piece of property needs before one can build on it is POWER. Fortunately, Chelan County is blessed with some of the lowest electric rates in the country. Getting the power in to your property may not be so cheap, though. Pat Thompson is the Chelan PUD (Public Utility District) engineer for our area. She can give you all the details about bringing power in to your building site, temporary power poles, and everything you'll need to bring electric service to your new home.

Chelan County PUD - (509)663-8121 - Pat Thompson, ext. xxxx

Home  |   How to Start  |   Homes  |   Garages  |   Additions  |   Project Management  |   Resources  |   Contact Us